The iPhone is the most popular type of cell phone in the world. Despite the fact that millions own an iPhone, many are unaware of some of the most amazing features hidden away in this little device. Even though we use our iPhones all day every day, there are still a handful of features that are relatively unknown.
Here’s a list of simple shortcuts to streamline your day and help you get the most out of your iPhone. While you might know about a handful of these, several should surprise you.
- 1 #1 Send Audio and Video Messages that Self-destruct:
- 2 #2 You can set your phone to perform certain actions when triple clicking the home button:
- 3 #3 It has a built in back button.
- 4 #4 Respond to texts without unlocking your phone
- 5 #5 Respond to texts while you’re in an app
- 6 #6 Close more than one app at a time:
- 7 #7 Siri can learn
- 8 #8 Use SIRI Wisely
- 9 #9 You can change Siri’s Gender.
- 10 #10 Use Siri hands-free
- 11 #11 Control your iPhone by simply moving your head
- 12 #12 View every photo someone has texted you, and vice versa
- 13 #13 Save battery by putting your phone in grayscale mode
- 14 #14 Access emergency medical information directly from the lock screen
- 15 #15 Multitask within emails
- 16 #16 Mute text messages
- 17 #17 See who’s calling you even if a phone number isn’t in your contacts
- 18 #18 Share your current location with a friend
- 19 #19 Let your friends track where you go
- 20 #20 Have Siri read anything
- 21 #21 Easily navigate the big-screen iPhones
- 22 #22 Launch a music app just by plugging in your earbuds
- 23 #23 Search for anything in the Settings menu
- 24 #24 Undo Typo with a simple shake of your iPhone
- 25 #25 View Timestamps: